Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Saying “[i]n a world where conservative opinions are considered to be controversial we have to make sure we have the right to freely express ourselves,” Kanye West is making the leap to become the owner of the social media platform Parler. CNBC reported the news following an announcement from the company. Financial terms were not… Read More »BREAKING: Kanye West Joins Elon Musk In Buying Social Media Company
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.28Twitter Files reveal BizPac Review was one of the conservative sites placed on a list of Russian bots
- News2023.01.28Pamela Anderson’s ex-husband, producer Jon Peters, announces he’s leaving her $10M in his will
- News2023.01.28Florida cops to upgrade biometric tech for potential future facial recognition
- News2023.01.28ABC anchors T.J. Holmes, Amy Robach officially exit the network after scandalous affair