Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Department of Justice is recommending that former Trump advisor and War Room host Steve Bannon be sentenced to six months in prison and a $200,000 fine for defying the January 6 Committee. Bannon was convicted of contempt of Congress in July for refusing to comply with a subpoena from the committee. In the recommendation,…
The post BREAKING: DOJ Recommending Steve Bannon Be Sentenced to Six Months in Prison appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.06.09Jack Smith Makes Statement on Trump Indictment; Praises FBI and Says, “We have one set of laws in this country and they apply to everyone” (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.06.09Elon Musk Sends Warning to Justice System Following Trump Indictment – Shows Interest in Letting Trump Do Twitter Event to Speak Out
- Breaking2023.06.09Dr. Peter McCullough on Jamie Foxx and the Shocking Potential Role of Spike Protein
- Breaking2023.06.09Pathetic Coward Joe Biden Refuses to Comment After DOJ Indicts His Political Opponent – Claims He Hasn’t Spoken to Merrick Garland (VIDEO)