Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Department of Justice is recommending that former Trump advisor and War Room host Steve Bannon be sentenced to six months in prison and a $200,000 fine for defying the January 6 Committee. Bannon was convicted of contempt of Congress in July for refusing to comply with a subpoena from the committee. In the recommendation,…
The post BREAKING: DOJ Recommending Steve Bannon Be Sentenced to Six Months in Prison appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsMarch 1, 2024UK Collaborates With UN for Big Tech Inclusion in Project Linking Digital ID To Bank Accounts
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Pennsylvania Partners With DHS, CISA Censors To Target Election Speech It Deems A ‘Threat’
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Best political cartoons: Make sure you roll the softballs, guys
- NewsMarch 1, 2024A look at what’s coming for us: Tucker highlights tyranny in Brazil after Biden admin helped elect pro-Chinese regime