Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
In October 2022, Konnech CEO Eugene Yu was arrested in Michigan in connection with “theft of personal data.” The alleged stolen data belonged to poll workers and was the subject of TrueTheVote’s “PIT” in Arizona last August, where Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips singled out the Michigan based company.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Israel Pushes Facial Recognition Surveillance Bill To Operate in Public Spaces
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023FBI Issues Warning About Newly Discovered Pedophilic, Satanist Extortion Cult Targeting Children Online
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Federal Prosecutors Recommend 15-Year Sentence for Disgraced Ex-ABC News Reporter in “Sadistic” Child Pornography Case Involving Infants and Toddlers
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Ocasio-Cortez claims photo was ‘fabricated’ during government hearing