Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Attorneys for Abe Hamadeh appeared last Tuesday in front of Mohave County Superior Court Judge Lee Jantzen for Oral Argument regarding the Motion for New Trial in Hamadeh’s lawsuit contesting the fraudulent Midterm Election last November.
The post UPDATE: Judge in Abe Hamadeh’s Case to Rule on New Trial “Within The Next Couple of Weeks” – Superstar Election Attorney Jen Wright Says 1,100 Voter Registrations Wrongfully Canceled in Race Called by Just 280 Votes! appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.06.03Baby In California Tests Positive For Fentanyl, Mother Arrested
- Breaking2023.06.03Megyn Kelly Tears Up – Vows to No Longer Use Preferred Pronouns (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.06.03Liberal Hollywood Hypocrites Figure Out Way to Avoid New Los Angeles ‘Mansion Tax’
- Breaking2023.06.03North Miami Beach Democrat Mayor Arrested for Illegal Voting, Faces Up to 15 Years in Prison