Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Joe Biden infamously bragged about his “$1 billion loan guarantee” quid-pro-quo meeting that took place in December 2015 in Ukraine. Joe couldn’t help bragging about getting the prosecutor investigating Burisma, Viktor Shokin, fired years later in a Council on Foreign Relations panel. In his boastings, Biden also implicated then-President Obama in that exchange: “You have no authority…you’re not the President…” to which Biden smugly replied “Call him.” But more shocking than this admission are emails that strongly suggest Hunter Biden’s involvement in this effort to “close down for [sic] any cases/pursuits against Nikolay [Zlochevsky] in Ukraine.” The following outlines a thorough investigation by Badlands Media co-founder Jon Herold: Sally Painter, a former Clinton administration senior advisor from 1993-1995 and co-founder/COO of Blue Star Strategies, reached out to Hunter Biden in a February 2011 email asking if Hunter would consider a position on the board of the Truman National Security
The post Smoking Gun: Hunter Biden’s “Pay for Play” Contract/Emails Revealed From Days Before the Infamous “Son of a Bitch Was Fired” Trip to Ukraine appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.06.04MSNBC legal analyst all but drools over alleged new Trump tape: ‘Evidentiary manna from heaven’
- Breaking2023.06.03Baby In California Tests Positive For Fentanyl, Mother Arrested
- Breaking2023.06.03Megyn Kelly Tears Up – Vows to No Longer Use Preferred Pronouns (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.06.03Liberal Hollywood Hypocrites Figure Out Way to Avoid New Los Angeles ‘Mansion Tax’