Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Kari Lake attorney Kurt Olsen argued in his closing argument in her election challenge case Friday that at least 70,000 mail-in ballots were not properly verified in accordance with Arizona law, and therefore the election must be set aside.
The post Lake Attorney’s Closing Argument: At Least 70K Votes Not Verified, Election Must Be Set Aside appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.06.01Biden Tells Air Force Cadets He Applied to the Naval Academy After Graduating High School 300 Years Ago (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.06.01VIDEO: Governor DeSantis Tells Iowa Voters “We’re Going to Do Ballot Harvesting”
- News2023.06.01‘Quick trial’: Trump praises China for executing drug dealers
- Breaking2023.06.01Biden’s Border Crisis: Five Illegal Aliens Charged in Murder of 15-Year-Old Boy