Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Martinez and his co-conspirators attempted to illegally bring 23 Honduran nationals and at least 24 kilograms of cocaine from Utila, Honduras, to Cocodrie, Louisiana, by boat.
The post Honduran National Pleads Guilty to Role in International Human Smuggling and Cocaine Distribution Scheme appeared first on Hstoday.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.06.03Baby In California Tests Positive For Fentanyl, Mother Arrested
- Breaking2023.06.03Megyn Kelly Tears Up – Vows to No Longer Use Preferred Pronouns (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.06.03Liberal Hollywood Hypocrites Figure Out Way to Avoid New Los Angeles ‘Mansion Tax’
- Breaking2023.06.03North Miami Beach Democrat Mayor Arrested for Illegal Voting, Faces Up to 15 Years in Prison