Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Monday decided it was a good day to remind Americans of the dangers of “misinformation.” The FDA posted video of how misinformation goes viral online.
The post FDA Posts Tweet Warning of Dangers of Online Disinformation – Then Reality Comes Back Hard and Bites Them in the Horse’s Ass appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.05.29Good Samaritans Step Up to Help Highway Patrol Officer Under Attack (Video)
- News2023.05.29Lindsey Graham frets debt deal ‘cuts’ might hurt Ukraine, Rand Paul asks what cuts?
- Breaking2023.05.29Parents Send Warning After Teen Daughter Dies After Attempting Deadly Tiktok Challenge Involving Common Household Products (VIDEO)
- News2023.05.29The Days of the IRS May Be Numbered