Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Sam Brinton, who previously served as Biden’s senior nuclear waste official under the Department of Energy, was arrested late Wednesday as a “fugitive from justice.” Brinton was arrested at his home in Rockville, Maryland by a team of officers from both the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Police and the Montgomery County Police Department.
The post Biden’s Non-Binary Ex-Nuclear Waste Official Sam Brinton Arrested Again appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.06.01Assault on Pro-Life Supporters at Baltimore Planned Parenthood Sparks Outrage
- News2023.06.01Ex FBI Director James Comey Claims The FBI Has No Agenda Against Republicans
- News2023.06.01A Leftist Shooter Who Wounded Elderly Pro-life Protester Only Gets Community Service
- News2023.06.01Shocking Video: Election Officials Suspected Of Reprogramming Machines