Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
(TeaParty.org Exclusive) – Hot on the heels of his arraignment on Tuesday, former President Donald Trump took an opportunity to address the United States from his Florida estate, Mar-a-Lago, going on to say that “our country is going to hell,” pointing out that the 34 felony counts against him “should be dropped immediately.” There’s no […]
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Lawmakers Blast the Biden Administration Over Disgusting Conditions in Some Military Barracks
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Socialist Students at the University of Minnesota Planning to Protest Appearance by Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023‘Hamilton’ Creator Lin-Manuel Miranda Wants a Taxpayer-Funded $2.5 Billion Bailout for the Woke and Failing Theater Industry
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023First Co-Defendant in Junk Trump Georgia Election Case Pleads Guilty – Coffee County Bail Bondsman Is Now Expected to Testify Against Other 18 Co-Defendants