Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
When an entity joins CTPAT, an agreement is made to work with CBP to protect the supply chain, identify security gaps, and implement specific security measures and best practices.
The post CBP and Customs Administrations Agree on Strengthening Supply Chain Security appeared first on Hstoday.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Megyn Kelly delivers an ominous warning if Trump goes to jail before Election Day
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Judge sentences woman who assaulted Chipotle worker to do hard time working at a fast food restaurant
- NewsDecember 8, 2023California facing $68 BILLION budget deficit as revenue-generating residents continue to flee
- NewsDecember 8, 2023Mozilla Asks The Supreme Court To Rule Against Florida and Texas Social Media Free Speech Laws