Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
In the United States, constitutional carry law authorizes Americans to carry guns on their person without having a concealed carry permit. The idea behind constitutional carry is that because firearm ownership is in the Bill of Rights, Americans shouldn’t have to ask the government for permission to exercise this right. Constitutional carry is largely supported […]
The post Florida Moves Closer to Legalizing Constitutional Carry appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.04.01Trump to travel from Florida to NYC next week to be arraigned, lawyer says he ‘will not take a plea deal’
- News2023.04.01Social media ‘troll’ convicted of election interference for posting misleading memes
- News2023.04.01Trump lawyer says former president will not plead guilty or be handcuffed
- Breaking2023.03.31Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Admits He Used Federal Funds in Trump Investigation