Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
A recent inquiry found funds for coronavirus research in Wuhan, which is thought to have launched the epidemic, may have been double-billed to US taxpayers. Possible Theft Former federal investigator Diane Cutler for the House Energy and Commerce Committee discovered evidence pointing to the “possible theft” of tens of millions of taxpayer dollars. These funds […]
The post Damning Investigation Claims US Taxpayers Double-Billed for Wuhan Coronavirus Research Grants appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.03.21Reactions pour in after Biden uses first veto to override bipartisan ESG investment legislation
- News2023.03.21Biden’s energy secretary urges low-income Americans to make their homes ‘energy efficient’ with tax credits
- News2023.03.21Indictment will hand Trump 2024 on a silver platter
- News2023.03.21Op/Ed: States Having The Highest Rates Of Violent And Property Crimes