Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Donald Trump has filed a lawsuit against Washington Post writer Bob Woodward for a little under $50 million, saying he didn’t give his consent for the publication of tapes from their discussions as an audiobook. Tapes Cause Trump Damage The parent firm of Paramount Global and the publisher of Woodward, Simon & Schuster, were also listed as […]
The post Trump Sues Bob Woodward for Audiobook Publication appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.03.22Suffered In Silence For Many Years After A Critical Incident… And Was Then Fired.
- Breaking2023.03.21BREAKING: Soros-Funded DA Alvin Bragg CAUGHT HIDING Nearly 600 Pages of Exculpatory Evidence from NY Grand Jury in Trump Case (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.03.21DC Reporters Mourn “Sudden Passing” of Veteran NBC Newsman Vaughn Ververs at Age 54
- News2023.03.21DHS’ New Operation Blue Lotus Has Already Stopped More Than 900 Pounds of Fentanyl from Entering the United States