Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Earlier this week on Monday, Anthony McRae went on a killing spree on the Michigan State University campus grounds, killing three and critically wounding five others, but as it would turn out, he’s a repeat offender. McRae was originally charged with carrying an unlicensed concealed firearm back in 2019, but he was let off the […]
The post MSU Gunman’s Original Weapon Charges From 2019 Were Dropped appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.03.20NEXUS Enrollment Centers to Reopen in Canada
- Breaking2023.03.20“It Felt Like a Jeb Bush sort of Scott Walker Cheap Shot” – Pete Hegseth ON FIRE: Blasts Ron DeSantis Over His Swipe Against Trump (VIDEO)
- Breaking2023.03.20FL Woman Suing Eye Drop Company After Product Allegedly Caused Rare Bacterial Infection and Loss of Vision
- Breaking2023.03.20Prayer Call with President Trump Gets Shut Down 5 Minutes After President Trump Calls In – Reason Still Unknown