Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Without warning, Wells Fargo Bank has unexpectedly cut its ties with a prominent firearms dealer in Florida. The bank closed both the professional and personal accounts of Brandon Wexler during the Christmas holidays. Despite being a long-time customer, with personal accounts spanning over 25 years and business accounts for at least 14 years, Wexler was […]
The post Wells Fargo Terminates Accounts of Prominent Florida Gun Dealer appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.02.02Don’t Be Fooled: Putting Voter Registration Kiosks In High Schools Is A Ploy To Help Democrats
- News2023.02.02‘Laptop from Hell’ author suspects ‘panic in the Biden camp’; defiant Giuliani responds to Hunter attorneys
- News2023.02.02GOP seeks to cap salaries for Pentagon staffers working on diversity, equity, and inclusion — they won’t be happy
- News2023.02.02‘Ridiculous!’ Millionaire Bernie Sanders mocked for charging big bucks to attend anti-capitalism event