Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Manatee County, Florida teachers are taking extra precautions to ensure their classroom libraries remain compliant with the recent law that mandates all books must be vetted and approved by a certified media specialist. As a result, many have had to cover up book collections or deny access altogether while they wait for clearance from school […]
The post Teachers Close Class Libraries Over Legal Concerns appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.02.02Decentralized social media Nostr client Damus arrives on the App Store
- News2023.02.02Don’t Be Fooled: Putting Voter Registration Kiosks In High Schools Is A Ploy To Help Democrats
- News2023.02.02‘Laptop from Hell’ author suspects ‘panic in the Biden camp’; defiant Giuliani responds to Hunter attorneys
- News2023.02.02GOP seeks to cap salaries for Pentagon staffers working on diversity, equity, and inclusion — they won’t be happy