Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Manatee County, Florida teachers are taking extra precautions to ensure their classroom libraries remain compliant with the recent law that mandates all books must be vetted and approved by a certified media specialist. As a result, many have had to cover up book collections or deny access altogether while they wait for clearance from school […]
The post Teachers Close Class Libraries Over Legal Concerns appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Lawmakers Blast the Biden Administration Over Disgusting Conditions in Some Military Barracks
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Socialist Students at the University of Minnesota Planning to Protest Appearance by Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023‘Hamilton’ Creator Lin-Manuel Miranda Wants a Taxpayer-Funded $2.5 Billion Bailout for the Woke and Failing Theater Industry
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023First Co-Defendant in Junk Trump Georgia Election Case Pleads Guilty – Coffee County Bail Bondsman Is Now Expected to Testify Against Other 18 Co-Defendants