Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
OIG found that prolonged detention and overcrowding put a strain on CBP’s resources, resulting in inconsistent compliance with TEDS standards in the El Centro and San Diego areas.
The post OIG Delivers Verdict on El Centro and San Diego Facilities Following Inspections appeared first on Hstoday.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.31Trump Calls DeSantis “Disloyal” as he Kicked Off His Campaign
- News2023.01.31China Warns Kevin McCarthy Not to Repeat Pelosi’s Mistake
- News2023.01.31200 Fall Victim to Giant Taliban Terrorist Attack in Pakistan Mosque
- News2023.01.31Man allegedly impersonating police officer, carrying knives arrested by Capitol Police