Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
OIG found that prolonged detention and overcrowding put a strain on CBP’s resources, resulting in inconsistent compliance with TEDS standards in the El Centro and San Diego areas.
The post OIG Delivers Verdict on El Centro and San Diego Facilities Following Inspections appeared first on Hstoday.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsDecember 10, 2023New poll wants you to believe Nikki Haley betters Biden by a STUNNING 17 points
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Exposing the Invisible: How Online Advertising Is Behind Sensitive Personal Data Being Tracked and Sold Online
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Al Gore Likens Social Media Algorithms To AR-15s, Calls For a Ban
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Nikki Haley’s Top Donor Exposed As Ukrainian Billionaire, Key Zelensky Ally, Jan Koum