Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
How dire have crime, homelessness, and Seattle’s general apocalyptic vibe grown recently? Nike, after 26 years in business, decided to indefinitely shut its flagship shop in the city on Friday, due to poor circumstances. Meanwhile, Regal Cinemas said it would not extend its lease on the Meridian 16 multiplex. Neither firm has issued a formal […]
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.02.02Decentralized social media Nostr client Damus arrives on the App Store
- News2023.02.02Don’t Be Fooled: Putting Voter Registration Kiosks In High Schools Is A Ploy To Help Democrats
- News2023.02.02‘Laptop from Hell’ author suspects ‘panic in the Biden camp’; defiant Giuliani responds to Hunter attorneys
- News2023.02.02GOP seeks to cap salaries for Pentagon staffers working on diversity, equity, and inclusion — they won’t be happy