Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Following a contentious ruling that enforces limits on pistol-stabilizing braces, Rep. Matt Gaetz filed a bill to abolish the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF). License Required for Stabilization Attachments The National Firearms Act requires a federal license to possess short-barreled rifles, which have stabilization attachments, according to the ATF’s final regulation, which […]
The post Matt Gaetz Wants to Introduce a Bill to Abolish the ATF appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsDecember 10, 2023New poll wants you to believe Nikki Haley betters Biden by a STUNNING 17 points
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Exposing the Invisible: How Online Advertising Is Behind Sensitive Personal Data Being Tracked and Sold Online
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Al Gore Likens Social Media Algorithms To AR-15s, Calls For a Ban
- NewsDecember 10, 2023Nikki Haley’s Top Donor Exposed As Ukrainian Billionaire, Key Zelensky Ally, Jan Koum