Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
After completing its investigation, the special grand jury in Atlanta looking into if former President Trump and his associates broke any laws while attempting to reverse his Georgia 2020 electoral defeat moved closer to potential criminal charges for Trump and several others. Special Grand Jury Dissolved The panel’s supervisor, Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney, […]
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.28‘She can’t talk like a human being. She talks like a binder.’ ‘The Five’ eviscerates KJP
- News2023.01.28‘I feel betrayed’: Democrats demand reform in reaction to Tyre Nichols beating
- News2023.01.28Musk meets with McCarthy, Jeffries to talk Twitter being ‘fair to both parties’
- News2023.01.28Here are the comments that reportedly caused Trump to launch anti-Tarlov ‘review’