Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Massachusetts Institute of Technology, one of America’s top universities, adopted a resolution to support “free speech,” only after overcoming opposition from a sizable share of its own professors. They wanted to ban “free speech” that anyone could just consider “offensive or injurious.” Free Speech Made It…This Time. The faculty vote in favor of free […]
The post Free Speech Barely Overcomes ‘Offensive’ Challenge at Top US University appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.28‘There are no facts that can excuse this violation’: Schiff slapped with ethics complaint
- News2023.01.28‘I’m saying it on Fox News. It’s done.’ Ronna McDaniel announces future plans following successful RNC reelection
- News2023.01.28‘She can’t talk like a human being. She talks like a binder.’ ‘The Five’ eviscerates KJP
- News2023.01.28‘I feel betrayed’: Democrats demand reform in reaction to Tyre Nichols beating