Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Portland Roman Catholic Diocese has taken legal action against a new Maine law that removes limitations to filing cases for child sexual abuse charges, resulting in a surge of lawsuits. The Diocese argued the 2021 law is unconstitutional, due to its retroactive changes. However, Michael Bigos, a lawyer for the plaintiffs, dismissed these claims. […]
The post Diocese Challenges Lifting Statute of Limitations for Child Sexual Abuse appeared first on RightWingHeadlines.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.31Trump Calls DeSantis “Disloyal” as he Kicked Off His Campaign
- News2023.01.31China Warns Kevin McCarthy Not to Repeat Pelosi’s Mistake
- News2023.01.31200 Fall Victim to Giant Taliban Terrorist Attack in Pakistan Mosque
- News2023.01.31Man allegedly impersonating police officer, carrying knives arrested by Capitol Police