Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Twitter owner Elon Musk has fired the company’s deputy general counsel, James A. Baker, over his reported interference in the release last week of the “Twitter Files.” […]
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.06.04Baseball Legend Steve Garvey Considers Run for Dianne Feinstein’s Senate Seat
- Breaking2023.06.04Curious: Multinational Corporations Celebrate Pride Month in America, But No Rainbows to Be Found in Middle East Marketing
- Breaking2023.06.04Gloves Are Off: Russian Officials Ramp up the Nuclear Rhetoric – Nightly Bombing Campaign Against Kiev Enters Its Second Week – Intelligence Service HQ Hit
- Breaking2023.06.04Kanekoa Releases The Konnech Files: FBI Shielded Two Firms Tied to Chinese Communist Regime That Holds US Voter Data in Mainland China