Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The Hatch Act, a 1939 federal law prohibiting government employees from engaging in political activities or promoting a political campaign, came into vogue as a Democratic tool […]
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.03.21Reactions pour in after Biden uses first veto to override bipartisan ESG investment legislation
- News2023.03.21Biden’s energy secretary urges low-income Americans to make their homes ‘energy efficient’ with tax credits
- News2023.03.21Indictment will hand Trump 2024 on a silver platter
- News2023.03.21Op/Ed: States Having The Highest Rates Of Violent And Property Crimes