Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Since California approved the country’s first prohibition on single-use shopping bags in 2014, the majority of grocery businesses have switched to thicker, reusable, recyclable plastic bags. However, Attorney General Rob Bonta is currently reviewing whether the bags are in fact recyclable as legally required. He demanded six bag makers provide evidence to support their claims […]
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.27Biden Admin Using Military-grade AI To Quiet Vaccine-apprehensive Americans
- News2023.01.27The 600 influential Russian Twitter bots narrative was pushed by mainstream media. Twitter executives knew it was false.
- News2023.01.27BREAKING: Memphis Cops Charged With Murder in Death of Black Driver
- News2023.01.27Bill Gates Praises Communist China In Shocking Speech