Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
As closing arguments start tomorrow in the Oathkeepers trial, the government has yet to prove defendants Stewart Rhodes, Kelly Meggs,… Read more »
The post What is [Or Isn’t] the Prosecution Proving in the Oathkeepers Trial? appeared first on American Gulag.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.28Twitter Files reveal BizPac Review was one of the conservative sites placed on a list of Russian bots
- News2023.01.28Pamela Anderson’s ex-husband, producer Jon Peters, announces he’s leaving her $10M in his will
- News2023.01.28Florida cops to upgrade biometric tech for potential future facial recognition
- News2023.01.28ABC anchors T.J. Holmes, Amy Robach officially exit the network after scandalous affair