Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
(TeaParty.org Exclusive) – Catherine Engelbrecht, the founder of True the Vote, along with board member Gregg Philips were finally released from jail in Houston, Texas on Monday, after a panel residing on the U.S. Court of Appeals overruled an order issued by a federal judge. Which, of course, was using jail time as a means […]
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.03.30Idaho Prosecutors Disclose Info About ‘Internal Affairs Investigation’ Against Officer in Bryan Kohberger Quadruple Murder Case
- Breaking2023.03.29Merrick Garland Lies Under Oath – Exposed for Telling US Marshals NOT to Arrest Leftist Protesters Outside SCOTUS Justices’ Homes – But Calls for 1,000 More Arrests of Trump Supporters Standing Outside US Capitol on Jan. 6
- Breaking2023.03.29Democrat Kathleen Clark BLASTS “Politicians and Preachers” and “Right Wing Extremists” for Cruelty to Transgenders After Wicked Transgender Guns Down Kids at Christian School – Forgets to Mention Her Son Is Violent Trans Antifa Felon
- Breaking2023.03.29Matt Gaetz Grills Military Brass on Drag Shows and Racism – General Milley Commits to End Drag Queen Story Hour on US Military Bases