Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Rumble has exited France while it looks to challenge the legality of its censorship orders.
The post Rumble says it won’t move its policy goalposts to appease France’s censorship demands appeared first on Reclaim The Net.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.04.01Social media ‘troll’ convicted of election interference for posting misleading memes
- News2023.04.01Trump lawyer says former president will not plead guilty or be handcuffed
- Breaking2023.03.31Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg Admits He Used Federal Funds in Trump Investigation
- Breaking2023.03.31Fetterman Leaves Walter Reed After Six Weeks; Video Released of CBS Interview