Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The results are rolling for this year’s midterm elections. 435 House seats, 35 Senate seats and 36 governor races are at stake in the 2022 midterms. Republican Todd Young is projected win against Tom McDermott in the Indiana Senate race. ABC News called the race for Todd Young early Tuesday evening with just 4% of…
The post LIVE RESULTS: Republican Todd Young Projected Winner in Indiana Senate Race; Republican Tim Scott Projected Winner in South Carolina Senate Race and More! appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.02.01WATCH: President Donald J. Trump Address the war in Ukraine With two new Video Releases
- News2023.02.01Trump Sues Bob Woodward for Audiobook Publication
- News2023.02.01College Changes Names from Slave Owning Benefactor
- News2023.02.01Hunter Biden Cooking Up Scam to Pay Millions of Dollars in Legal Fees