Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
On Monday, turnout was 31% in Miami-Dade County, which consists of both early voting and mail-in ballots, ABC reported. This is the general trend, according to Christina White, the Supervisor of Elections Office in Miami-Dade County, although the Republican advantage over the Democratic Party is unusual. “The trend does seem to be changing a bit…
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2022.12.02Trump dealt a blow, court halts special master review of seized Mar-a-Lago docs
- News2022.12.02The Left Is On Board With The Suppression Of Liberty In China
- News2022.12.02Our Republican Leaders Have Failed Ss. It’s Time For New Leadership
- News2022.12.02Correcting History And Why It Should Matter