Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
On Saturday afternoon, two planes collided in mid-air during the Commemorative Air Force (CAF) Wings Over Dallas show at Dallas Executive Airport. “Jason Evans, a Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman, said two planes collided about 1:30 p.m. at Dallas Executive Airport in the 5300 block of Challenger Drive, near U.S. Highway 67 in Red Bird. According to…
The post BREAKING: Planes Crash Mid-air During Over Wings Show at Dallas Executive Airport (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.04.01Two Year Investigation Culminates in Takedown of Brazilian Cocaine Trafficking Group
- News2023.04.01Biden flubs name of Mississippi town hit by deadly tornado: ‘The town of Rolling Stone will be back’
- News2023.04.01Trump to travel from Florida to NYC next week to be arraigned, lawyer says he ‘will not take a plea deal’
- News2023.04.01Social media ‘troll’ convicted of election interference for posting misleading memes