Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
On Saturday afternoon, two planes collided in mid-air during the Commemorative Air Force (CAF) Wings Over Dallas show at Dallas Executive Airport. “Jason Evans, a Dallas Fire-Rescue spokesman, said two planes collided about 1:30 p.m. at Dallas Executive Airport in the 5300 block of Challenger Drive, near U.S. Highway 67 in Red Bird. According to…
The post BREAKING: Planes Crash Mid-air During Over Wings Show at Dallas Executive Airport (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- BreakingOctober 2, 2023Biden’s War on Foster Parents Hits Bump in the Road
- NewsOctober 2, 2023Biden’s support among minority voters is plummeting as Trump gains ground: Poll
- BreakingOctober 2, 2023Trump Presents Palm Beach County Reporting to Press That Shows Judge’s Ruling on Mar-a-Lago Value is “Based on a Misunderstanding of Basic Real Estate Practice”
- BreakingOctober 2, 2023A Smug Jamaal Bowman Doubles Down on Lie After He Pulled Fire Alarm to Shut Down Congressional Proceeding (VIDEO)