Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Arizona Republican gubernatorial Kari Lake’s headquarters was shut down after “white suspicious powder” was sent to her campaign headquarters. The suspicious substance garnered an immediate response from local law enforcement agencies which included a hazmat team and a bomb squad. One of Kari Lake’s staffers was exposed to the substance but hasn’t reported any symptoms…
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Obama Family Member Outraged Over Loomer Unleashed’s Video Showing Hamas Propagandist Ilhan Omar’s Hypocrisy in Calling Trump Supporters Extremists
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Turley slams MSNBC’s Maddow for ‘fueling the rage’ against SCOTUS
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Trump accused of diluting Truth Social shares in lawsuit, potential $3B payday at risk
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Judge holds Catherine Herridge in contempt, ordered to pay fines until China-connected source revealed