Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
100 Percent Fed Up reports- On Monday, Federal Judge Kenneth Hoyt held True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht and True the Vote investigator Gregg Phillips in contempt of court over their refusal to identify a confidential informant who helped them obtain information that led to the discovery and, later, evidence that the E. Lansing, MI based…
The post BREAKING: Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips RELEASED From Prison – Here’s The Latest… appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2022.11.06BREAKING: Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips RELEASED From Prison – Here’s The Latest…
- News2022.11.06Twitter bans Kathy Griffin and others as it enforces rules against “impersonation”
- News2022.11.06Brazil continues rollout of digital versions of national ID card
- Breaking2022.11.06BREAKING: Old Joe Biden Gets Heckled at Rally IN NEW YORK STATE! (VIDEO)