Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
100 Percent Fed Up reports- On Monday, Federal Judge Kenneth Hoyt held True the Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht and True the Vote investigator Gregg Phillips in contempt of court over their refusal to identify a confidential informant who helped them obtain information that led to the discovery and, later, evidence that the E. Lansing, MI based…
The post BREAKING: Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips RELEASED From Prison – Here’s The Latest… appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- BreakingOctober 3, 2023UPDATE: Texas Democrat Rep. Henry Cuellar Praises Police While Party Calls to Defund Them (VIDEO)
- BreakingOctober 3, 2023Bloodsuckers: Paris Is Infested With Bedbugs – Authorities Seek to Control Situation Ahead of Next Year’s Summer Olympics
- NewsOctober 3, 2023‘A red line for me’: GOP rep lays out why he backs Matt Gaetz’s move to oust Kevin McCarthy
- NewsOctober 3, 2023Multiple Eric Adams donors say they had no idea they chipped in max contributions to his campaign