Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Jair Bolsonaro addressed the country tonight. President Bolsonaro did not concede tonight in his first speech since the controversial election on Sunday. Jair Bolsonaro: “I want to start by thanking the 58 million Brazilians who voted for me on October 30th. The current popular movements are groups of indignation. Peaceful demonstrations will always be welcome,…
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- BreakingOctober 3, 20232015 Video of Leftist Judge Engoron Who Is Presiding Over Trump Real Estate Trial Brags About How He Can Flip Jury Verdicts Based on Emotion
- BreakingOctober 3, 2023UPDATE: Texas Democrat Rep. Henry Cuellar Praises Police While Party Calls to Defund Them (VIDEO)
- BreakingOctober 3, 2023Bloodsuckers: Paris Is Infested With Bedbugs – Authorities Seek to Control Situation Ahead of Next Year’s Summer Olympics
- NewsOctober 3, 2023‘A red line for me’: GOP rep lays out why he backs Matt Gaetz’s move to oust Kevin McCarthy