Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
“after a seismic conservative shift erupted in local school board races in suburbs across the state, more eyes are on who will be elected to the board that dictates what should be in teachers’ lesson plans in Texas’ 1,200 public school districts”
The post Texas Board of Education Races Draw Unusual Interest Over Opposition to Critical Race Theory first appeared on Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Lawmakers Blast the Biden Administration Over Disgusting Conditions in Some Military Barracks
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Socialist Students at the University of Minnesota Planning to Protest Appearance by Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023‘Hamilton’ Creator Lin-Manuel Miranda Wants a Taxpayer-Funded $2.5 Billion Bailout for the Woke and Failing Theater Industry
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023First Co-Defendant in Junk Trump Georgia Election Case Pleads Guilty – Coffee County Bail Bondsman Is Now Expected to Testify Against Other 18 Co-Defendants