Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The costumes aren’t the only things scary this Halloween. Much like everything else in the Biden economy, Halloween candy is facing record inflation when compared to last year’s prices. Candy and chewing gum prices are up 13.1% since last year, which the largest ever recorded. So if you thought the candy prices were sky high […]
The post Scary Halloween Candy Inflation: See How Much Your Favorite Candy Went Up Thanks to Biden Inflation appeared first on Think Americana – Conservative Political News.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.03.24New Florida Bill Seeks to Shield Ron DeSantis’ Travel Records
- Breaking2023.03.24Talk About Good Timing! Rumble Announces New Short Form Vertical Video Format to Rival TikTok
- Breaking2023.03.24Contrary To The SDNY, GTV Investors Say They Are NOT Victims of Anti-CCP Dissident Miles Guo
- Breaking2023.03.24What’s Up with John Fetterman’s New Face? And What Happened to the Glassy Blank Stare?