Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The owners of a 107-year-old Pennsylvania grocery store that survived the Great Depression are now in fear that President Joe Biden’s disastrous presidency, which has led to record inflation, will ultimately be their undoing. Centermoreland Grocery & Deli owners Sharlene and Alan Weidner joined Todd Piro on Fox News’s “Fox and Friends First” on Friday to tell their story…
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.31Trump Calls DeSantis “Disloyal” as he Kicked Off His Campaign
- News2023.01.31China Warns Kevin McCarthy Not to Repeat Pelosi’s Mistake
- News2023.01.31200 Fall Victim to Giant Taliban Terrorist Attack in Pakistan Mosque
- News2023.01.31Man allegedly impersonating police officer, carrying knives arrested by Capitol Police