Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The owners of a 107-year-old Pennsylvania grocery store that survived the Great Depression are now in fear that President Joe Biden’s disastrous presidency, which has led to record inflation, will ultimately be their undoing. Centermoreland Grocery & Deli owners Sharlene and Alan Weidner joined Todd Piro on Fox News’s “Fox and Friends First” on Friday to tell their story…
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsMarch 1, 2024INSIDER: Elon Musk teases potential AI game-changer when it comes to Congress
- NewsMarch 1, 2024INSIDER: ‘The verdict is in’ – The people are speaking loud and clear on who should replace Mitch McConnell
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Obama Family Member Outraged Over Loomer Unleashed’s Video Showing Hamas Propagandist Ilhan Omar’s Hypocrisy in Calling Trump Supporters Extremists
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Turley slams MSNBC’s Maddow for ‘fueling the rage’ against SCOTUS