Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The owners of a 107-year-old Pennsylvania grocery store that survived the Great Depression are now in fear that President Joe Biden’s disastrous presidency, which has led to record inflation, will ultimately be their undoing. Centermoreland Grocery & Deli owners Sharlene and Alan Weidner joined Todd Piro on Fox News’s “Fox and Friends First” on Friday to tell their story…
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.06.10Brilliant Asian American student with 1590 SAT score fights back after rejection from 6 top-tier universities
- News2023.06.10Hillary reacts to Trump indictment with shockingly audacious merch ad that sets Twitter abuzz
- News2023.06.10Gloating Romney basks in the afterglow of Trump’s indictment, issues statement oozing with sanctimony
- News2023.06.10The first 2024 predictions show GOP’s path to retaking the Senate could hinge on West Virginia