Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The New York State Supreme Court dealt a blow to New York City Mayor Eric Adams’ pandemic policy when they ruled that New York City cannot fire employees for not getting vaccinated against COVID-19. The court ruled that companies must reinstate all fired employees and grant them backpay, citing the fact that being vaccinated against […]
The post New York State Supreme Court Delivers Good News for Unvaccinated appeared first on Think Americana – Conservative Political News.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsDecember 2, 2023Carville melts down over Speaker Johnson: ‘Bigger threat to US than Al Qaeda’
- NewsDecember 2, 2023A mere six Dems stand with GOP to prevent Biden admin from housing homeless migrants on federal land
- NewsDecember 2, 2023‘The Santos Files’: Ex-rep goes scorched earth, vows to report former colleagues to ethics committee
- NewsDecember 2, 2023Susan Sarandon kind of apologizes for antisemitic comments but critics aren’t having it: ‘I need my agent back!’