Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
The New York State Supreme Court dealt a blow to New York City Mayor Eric Adams’ pandemic policy when they ruled that New York City cannot fire employees for not getting vaccinated against COVID-19. The court ruled that companies must reinstate all fired employees and grant them backpay, citing the fact that being vaccinated against […]
The post New York State Supreme Court Delivers Good News for Unvaccinated appeared first on Think Americana – Conservative Political News.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2022.12.02‘A declaration of war’: Harry and Meghan’s new official Netflix teaser triggers royal rage
- News2022.12.02Trump dealt a blow, court halts special master review of seized Mar-a-Lago docs
- News2022.12.02The Left Is On Board With The Suppression Of Liberty In China
- News2022.12.02Our Republican Leaders Have Failed Ss. It’s Time For New Leadership