Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
In a federal court in Arizona, the Mexican government filed a lawsuit against five American gun dealers, alleging the companies are illegally involved in the trafficking of weapons for the country’s drug gangs. Second Lawsuit The court filing emerges after a federal court in Massachusetts dismissed a $10 billion claim made by Mexico against arms […]
The post Mexico Crosses the Line to Sue American Gun Manufacturers appeared first on rightwingheadlines.
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsMarch 1, 2024California Officials Lie About Election Security While Opening America’s First ‘Transgender’ Voting Center
- NewsMarch 1, 2024INSIDER: Elon Musk teases potential AI game-changer when it comes to Congress
- NewsMarch 1, 2024INSIDER: ‘The verdict is in’ – The people are speaking loud and clear on who should replace Mitch McConnell
- NewsMarch 1, 2024Obama Family Member Outraged Over Loomer Unleashed’s Video Showing Hamas Propagandist Ilhan Omar’s Hypocrisy in Calling Trump Supporters Extremists