Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
In a federal court in Arizona, the Mexican government filed a lawsuit against five American gun dealers, alleging the companies are illegally involved in the trafficking of weapons for the country’s drug gangs. Second Lawsuit The court filing emerges after a federal court in Massachusetts dismissed a $10 billion claim made by Mexico against arms […]
The post Mexico Crosses the Line to Sue American Gun Manufacturers appeared first on rightwingheadlines.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.06.046 Women Under Age 40 Found Dead Within 100 Miles of Each Other Around Portland Raising Speculation of Serial Killer on the Loose
- News2023.06.04Retired WWE star submits to DNA test in response to paternity claim made by Lauren Boebert’s mother
- Breaking2023.06.04Mystery Jet: Illegals Arrive in Sacramento
- Breaking2023.06.04Feds on Parade: Patriot Front Wannabees the Aryan Freedom Network Brings Out the Confederate Flag for Saturday’s Texas Protest