Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Two Guatemalan men who illegally crossed the U.S.-Mexico border and led across other migrants pleaded guilty on Thursday in federal court to a conspiracy that resulted in the death of one migrant, the Department of Justice announced.
The post Illegal Immigrants Plead Guilty to Smuggling Conspiracy That Killed Woman in Texas appeared first on Washington Free Beacon.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.02.02Decentralized social media Nostr client Damus arrives on the App Store
- News2023.02.02Don’t Be Fooled: Putting Voter Registration Kiosks In High Schools Is A Ploy To Help Democrats
- News2023.02.02‘Laptop from Hell’ author suspects ‘panic in the Biden camp’; defiant Giuliani responds to Hunter attorneys
- News2023.02.02GOP seeks to cap salaries for Pentagon staffers working on diversity, equity, and inclusion — they won’t be happy