Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
On September 2oth, an ex-con vagrant with a long rap sheet, brutally beat a women at a New York subway station. The suspect, 41-year-old Waheed Foster, already had two prior arrests for assault before attacking Elizabeth Gomes. Gomes was on her way to work at Kennedy Airport when the attack occurred. Gomes suffered horrific injuries…
The post Criminal With Long History of Violence, Released By NY Governor Hochul’s “Less is More” Act Leaves Woman Severely Beaten appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.03.30LIVE STREAM VIDEO: House Committee on Weaponization of Federal Government Questions Attorneys Leading Missouri-Louisiana Lawsuit Against Biden Regime Cencorship – The Gateway Pundit a Lead Plaintiff in This Historic Case
- Breaking2023.03.30“QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley Released from Prison to Halfway House
- News2023.03.30A Bill Banning ‘Zuckbucks 2.0’ In Georgia Elections Is Headed To Gov. Brian Kemp’s Desk
- Breaking2023.03.30Russia Arrests American Wall Street Journal Reporter on Espionage Charges – Dragged Out of Restaurant