Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Katie Hobbs has announced that her office made an “error” in the November 8 General Election, which removed local and state races from some voters’ ballots. As many as 6,000 voters were incorrectly flagged as not having proof of citizenship on file, designating them as federal-only voters who may receive a federal-only ballot. Federal-only ballots…
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Einstein’s Theory Confirmed: M87 Black Hole Spins, Unveiling Universe’s Mysteries
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023The Unseen Consequence of COVID-19 Lockdowns: A Looming Cancer Crisis
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023Megyn Kelly and Guests Rip the Second Republican Debate: ‘A Disaster’ (VIDEO)
- BreakingSeptember 29, 2023President Trump Greets Supporters at Carvel Ice Cream Store in Los Angeles, Comments on Feinstein, Milley and Newsom (Video)