Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Katie Hobbs has announced that her office made an “error” in the November 8 General Election, which removed local and state races from some voters’ ballots. As many as 6,000 voters were incorrectly flagged as not having proof of citizenship on file, designating them as federal-only voters who may receive a federal-only ballot. Federal-only ballots…
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2022.12.02Trump dealt a blow, court halts special master review of seized Mar-a-Lago docs
- News2022.12.02The Left Is On Board With The Suppression Of Liberty In China
- News2022.12.02Our Republican Leaders Have Failed Ss. It’s Time For New Leadership
- News2022.12.02Correcting History And Why It Should Matter