Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Elon Musk and Twitter reached a deal on Thursday. Musk is the official owner of Twitter. Elon Musk purchased Twitter for $54.20 per share – or about $44 billion. “Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal and finance chief Ned Segal have left the company’s San Francisco headquarters and will not be returning, sources said.” – According to…
The post BREAKING: Elon Musk Officially Owns Twitter – Immediately Fires CEO Parag Agrawal, CFO and Legal Head Vijaya Gadde appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
Patriot911News depends on your support as a patriot-ran conservative breaking news headlines website. Donate now
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.06.10Zuck claims ‘establishment’ pushed for censorship of COVID ‘misinformation’ that ended up being ‘true’
- News2023.06.10Brilliant Asian American student with 1590 SAT score fights back after rejection from 6 top-tier universities
- News2023.06.10Hillary reacts to Trump indictment with shockingly audacious merch ad that sets Twitter abuzz
- News2023.06.10Gloating Romney basks in the afterglow of Trump’s indictment, issues statement oozing with sanctimony