Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Acting unilaterally Thursday, Trump-appointed justice Amy Coney Barrett denied an appeal originating in Wisconsin to put a halt to Joe Biden’s executive order advancing $10-20 thousand worth of so-called “student-loan forgiveness.” Barrett allegedly did not consult with her colleagues and made the decision on her own, based on how justices are divided up in regions… Read More »Backlash Against Trump Appointee Amy Coney Barrett Comes Swiftly After She DENIED Appeal On Student Loan Forgiveness
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2022.12.02The Left Is On Board With The Suppression Of Liberty In China
- News2022.12.02Our Republican Leaders Have Failed Ss. It’s Time For New Leadership
- News2022.12.02Correcting History And Why It Should Matter
- News2022.12.02JetBlue hires violent convicted felon to pilot its aircraft; but won’t hire those who refuse to get “the” shot?