Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
Acting unilaterally Thursday, Trump-appointed justice Amy Coney Barrett denied an appeal originating in Wisconsin to put a halt to Joe Biden’s executive order advancing $10-20 thousand worth of so-called “student-loan forgiveness.” Barrett allegedly did not consult with her colleagues and made the decision on her own, based on how justices are divided up in regions… Read More »Backlash Against Trump Appointee Amy Coney Barrett Comes Swiftly After She DENIED Appeal On Student Loan Forgiveness
JOIN US @Patriot911News on our Telegram, Twitter, Facebook Page and Groups, and other social media for instant news updates!
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- Breaking2023.03.30“QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley Released from Prison to Halfway House
- News2023.03.30A Bill Banning ‘Zuckbucks 2.0’ In Georgia Elections Is Headed To Gov. Brian Kemp’s Desk
- Breaking2023.03.30Russia Arrests American Wall Street Journal Reporter on Espionage Charges – Dragged Out of Restaurant
- Breaking2023.03.30ABSURD: Activists Tell California Reparations Committee That $5 Million Per Person isn’t Enough