Get Your Patriot911 Newsletter In Your Email Inbox
According to Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, two individuals have been charged with participating in a Yuma County ballot harvesting conspiracy for the 2020 election. Accused of Conspiracy According to a press statement from the attorney general, Gloria Lopez Torres and Nadia Guadalupe Lizarraga-Mayorquin, each from San Luis, are accused of conspiring and abusing the […]
The post 2020 Ballot Harvesting Scheme: Arizona City Council Member Indicted appeared first on rightwingheadlines.
- Newswire articles and reports are produced by another news agency, and the Patriot911News editors believe you'll find it of interest. All content is attributed, belongs to its respective owners, and is used with permission.
- News2023.01.28‘There are no facts that can excuse this violation’: Schiff slapped with ethics complaint
- News2023.01.28‘I’m saying it on Fox News. It’s done.’ Ronna McDaniel announces future plans following successful RNC reelection
- News2023.01.28‘She can’t talk like a human being. She talks like a binder.’ ‘The Five’ eviscerates KJP
- News2023.01.28‘I feel betrayed’: Democrats demand reform in reaction to Tyre Nichols beating